Friday, December 25, 2009

Last Minute Holiday Steals!

As many of you may know, I am often both impressed and amused by the latest technological products. I suppose in all honesty, I’m intimidated by some of the products out on the market today, and find myself saying, “why didn’t I think of that?”

On a recent trip to St. Louis, I was reminded of my tech interest/ignorance when I stumbled upon my favorite piece of in-flight literature, Skymall Magazine. Skymall has everything you could ever want and nothing you would ever need. Nearly 250 pages offering you the most innovative, sleek products…the majority of which you would have to try with earnest determination to actually incorporate into your everyday lifestyle.

With that being said, I thought I’d take a moment to share a few of my favorites from Skymall’s December issue. I do this for two reasons. Firstly, I enjoy the being a source of wisdom and knowledge for my blog audience. Secondly, I write in the hopes that Santa might be reading.
The number one Skymall product, as rated by Smaps is….

The Marshamllow Shooter:
This clever pump-action device shots sweet, edible miniature marshmallows over 30’, and- unlike other marshmallow blasters—it comes with a LED sight that projects a safe beam of red light to help locate a target for accuracy. The easy to refill magazine holds 20 marshmallows (or foam pellets, not included) for fast, nonstop action. Barrel and magazine are top-rack dishwasher safe, and the back of the box includes a target for practice. $24.95

AWESOME!!

Also, some noteworthy honorable mentions:

THE AUTOMATIC MARSHMALLOW BAZOOKA: (along the same lines as product #1, with slight variation)
This battery-powered bazooka launches edible, full-sized marshmallows up to 40’. The integrated microprocessor allows you to launch up to five marshmallows in 60 seconds without manual pumping. Simply load a marshmallow into the chamber, wait for the LED on the reticle to illuminate, and pull the trigger to bombard your mark with confections. $49.95


THE ONLY DIGITAL CAMERA SWIM MASK:
A Hammacher Schlemmer exclusive, this is the world’s only swim mask that has an integrated waterproof digital camera, eliminating the need to carry an underwater camera, keeping your hands free as you swim. The 5 MP camera can operate to a depth of 15’, making it ideal for use when snorkeling or swimming in pools. The mask’s eye pieces are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs that allow you to line up shots easily. $99.95

I don't know about you all, but I would be one happy camper to find any of the above hidden under the tree. So, what do ya say? Ehh?

No comments: